- Health insurance. 1st of month following 30 days of employment. Preferred Provider Plan that has individual, parent/child(ren), employee/spouse (if spouse is not eligible for coverage elsewhere) or family coverage. Includes a prescription drug benefit.
- Life insurance. Coverage equal to annual base salary rounded to next highest thousand (maximum of $300,000).
- Retirement plan. After 30 days, employee is automatically enrolled at 6% contribution (can opt out or change percentage). The Health System will match eligible employees' contribution dollar for dollar on first 1% plus 50 cents on the dollar for the next 5%. Fully vested after 5 years. See " benefits at a glance" for definition of eligibility for matching funds.
- Paid time off. Accrue 24 days per year beginning upon employment; 29 days per year at beginning of 10th year. Prorated for part-time employees.
- Tax deferred annuity plan. Employees may designate funds to go directly into TDA using pre-tax dollars.
- Medical and dependent day care reimbursement accounts.
Optional insurance plans include:
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- Cancer/Intensive care.
- Supplemental insurance policies.
View a PDF of all of our benefits at a glance. (Opens in a new window.)