We have recently been made aware of individuals receiving fraudulent job offers from Iredell Health System. Many of these job offers are for a remote Data Entry/Administrative Assistant position, which is not a legitimate position as this time. We currently do not have any remote opportunities available.
The scammers are using a fake email address and are requesting interviews using a platform called RingCentral.
We use Paylocity.com for job applications. The link above will open in a new browser window and take you to that website where you can see available positions and apply for them.*
We pay the following sign-on bonuses:
- $7,500 to qualifying RN applicants
- $30,000 to qualifying CRNA applicants
- $10,000 to qualifying Critical Care and Emergency Department RN applicants
- $5,500 to new RN graduates
- $5,000 to LPNs
- $1,000 to Certified Nursing Assistants
- Benefits include:
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tax deferred annuity plan.
- Medical and dependent day care reimbursement accounts.
- And more.
Visit our Benefits page for more information.
Why choose Iredell?
There are many reasons to choose Iredell County to live, work and play. There are even more reasons to choose Iredell Health System to work.
- Iredell Memorial Hospital is the county's largest hospital and the county's ONLY non-profit hospital.
- Voted as one of the Best Places to Work in the Charlotte region by the Charlotte Business Journal and one of the healthiest employers in 2021.
- An American Heart Association designated "Fit Friendly Place of Work."
- Over of 1,600 full/part/PRNstaff members.
- Over 175 licensed providers.
- Accredited by DNV Healthcare USA, one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. The hospital is also certified as a Community Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer.
- Committed to prevention and wellness of the communities we serve.
*The data you provide will be collected by Paylocity and provided to job recruiters in our Human Resources department. Our staff, in turn, may share it with the manager of the department with the vacancy. If you have any concerns about that, please contact Human Resources.
High Performing Ranking
Iredell Memorial Hospital was ranked “High Performing” by U.S. News & World Report’s 2021-22 Best Hospitals ranking for its treatment of patients in three medical specialty categories: heart attack, heart failure, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Equal opportunity employer
Iredell Health System is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all human resource practices in compliance with federal, state and local civil rights and employment legislation. Accordingly, Iredell Health System considers all applicants for employment equally, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, gender identity or sexual orientation, and provides them with an opportunity to progress in the organization consistent with their skills and interests.